• This sensational 4-5 Bedroom family home showcases quality, practicality and superb design with all the living and yard access on the one level.
• Beautiful sustainable timber flooring throughout all living areas.
• Modern luxury kitchen featuring Caesar-stone bench tops with attached power points, soft closing drawers, two ovens, separate butlers pantry and my favourite, a dedicated spice drawer! The glass splash back is the perfect frame to showcase the beauty of Cape Hawke.
• Open plan living areas open out to the undercover entertainment area ( courtesy of the sliding stacker doors) which is one of the most used parts of the home. A spacious, private retreat area in all weather, overlooking the paved courtyard area and grounds beyond.
• The separate guest wing offers 3 bedrooms complete with 9ft ceilings, LED lighting and fans, a superb bathroom, separate powder room and a luxury 3.6m linen cupboard!
• Spacious main bedroom, boasts a very tempting district view towards Cape Hawke and is accompanied by an elegant double vanity ensuite and walk-in-robe, both ventilated with louvre windows, perfect for ventilation and to catch those idyllic cross breezes!
• Dedicated office/study room with custom-made desk and fittings and built-in storage.
• Additional powder room
• Home wired with four data outlets with data points in central based location for easy access.
• Designated drying deck, handily located right outside the spacious laundry.
• 7m x 7m huge garaging features two separate under house storage areas, internal access to the home and also access to the hot water outside shower!
• Solar hot water, room for caravan or boat at side of home, and plenty of space for a pool in the rear if needed.
Enquire about this property:
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 824.10 m²
- 2 Garage