• Finally a house with personality and character! Sick of “cookie cutter” homes where every house looks the same? Are you looking for that unique home, bursting with character and charm, great outlook and plenty of land to roam? Look no more ……
• Located close to Forster High School, Stocklands Shopping Centre and the lake, this 3-4 bedroom family home offers plenty of texture and warmth with the beautifully polished timber floorboards, surrounding trees and vegetation making this a private haven for those who want to sit back and unwind.
• With balconies on two levels at the rear to take in those glorious sunsets, and a private front balcony to enjoy the warmth of the morning sun, you are certainly not limited with choice to enjoy your own “piece of paradise”.
• Upstairs has been freshly painted and offers a spacious open plan kitchen, which takes in the elevated scenic panorama and a cosy living area. There are also 2-3 bedrooms upstairs and a 3 way bathroom with a huge shower area.
• Downstairs we have another bedroom, laundry with extra shower and W.C. and a bonus huge living space that can be a rumpus room, home office or extra living area. Ideally it would suit teenagers, guests or parents who have their own separate area of the house if required.
• The single lock-up garage is extra wide, allowing for a workshop area set up and plenty of room for storage. There is also a drive through area from this garage which currently offers shelter for a small car or boat via the balcony.
• If you are keen for the kids to have a place to roam, yet want to keep a watchful eye on them, let them loose in the massive 879sqm yard while you entertain or enjoy a wine on the balcony!
Enquire about this property:
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 879 sqm